Thursday, March 15, 2012

Planking is an exercise?

Yesterday, I did not have much time into my workout. However, if I added up the amount I walked, amount of stairs, the time dancing, the and the abdominal exercises I did it would add up to about an hour. I went to the Indianapolis Pacer game last night with some friends. We walked around Indy for about 10 minutes before the game. Then when we got to the game we decided to take the stairs to be healthy. Then during every timeout during the game we would dance for about 2 minutes so we could be on the jumbo tron. Dancing is really tiring after a while. Then when ingot home I did 5 minutes of planking to work my abdominal muscles. So yesterday was a very active day because I made sure all the fun I had was active.

Tip for the day: Try taking the healthier approach on things throughout the day. For example, take the stairs rather than the elevator to burn more calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment