Tuesday, December 11, 2012

What is your purpose?

My purpose as an individual is to use the knowledge that I have developed to learn overtime to further my knowledge, pass on my knowledge, and use my knowledge as a respected leader, role model, and parent.  My purpose as a member in the Greek community is to slowly learn what it takes to become a respected leader.  Then take the knowledge that I have developed overtime and give back to those who passed on their knowledge to me by becoming a respected leader in the Greek community as well as use my knowledge to further my organization to greater heights.  With this knowledge it is my duty to pass it on to the next leader and then the next leader after that.  Fortunately, my purpose as an individual and my purpose as a member in the Greek community go hand in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment