Monday, April 2, 2012

My last post!

I found that doing 60 of physical activity everyday for 30 days had good effects on my life. Going to the gym was a good way to meet new people and spend time with friends. It also made my mood better each day because I felt I had accomplished something that day rather than just staying focused with my academics in my dorm room. I also noticed a difference from how physically talented I was on day 1 from day 30. I played a lot of basketball in the past 30 days and my skills were improving. I finally beat Tommy and it felt really great. Iv also noticed that I can sleep better at night when I had done physical activity that day. My mental health grew significantly and motivated myself to do better at academics. All in all I think this experiment was successful and why stop when I got my whole life ahead of me!

Tip of the day: It's your turn to try immersing yourself in daily physical activity. Try it and mental and physical results will be noticed in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment