Monday, February 27, 2012

First blog! February 27th. Intro

Hi, I'm John Renschler.  Starting today I will be doing 30 days of physical activity for at least 60 minutes a day every day.  The reason I am doing this is because I want to see if physical activity and academics can be balanced.  I will be taking on this task to prove to myself and my audience that you can be a college student and still be in shape and physically active.  My short term goals may change depending if I find balancing academics and physical activity.  However, there are some long term goals to achieve.  Such as doing at least 60 minutes of physical activity every day, documenting my experience, and seeing obvious improvement in my physical fitness and mental health.  I hope all of my readers take this 30 day ride with me and hopefully you will see a new version of me in 30 days!

-John Renschler

No comments:

Post a Comment